As Engineer-Sales in Automotive department you will be responsible to focus on analyzing the Infrastructure and Panel builder segment (in Industrial Automation Industry) trends and capture the market to foster sales in the specific timeframe. To aggressively promote and sale the entire range of Omron products & its solutions to penetrate the Panel builder and Infrastructure market of the assigned region & leverage Omron strength.
- Responsible to achieve the sales targets in the assigned region stipulated by the management.
- Responsible to execute & perform basis the monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans and strategies as per the business sales forecast.
- To achieve the targets assigned by the management.
- Identify potential customers in Water, Energy, Panel Builders and EPC contractor segments and maintain the relationships with the existing customers in the assigned region and foster the sales revenue by offering Omron one step solutions.
- Creating account plans for each (KEY) account and manage the execution plan against each of these plans.
- To maintain the healthy relationships & sales with the existing customers in the assigned region.
- Co-ordinate and build positive relationship within different department/s of the organization (Omron) to deliver the best services as per the commitment given to customer, in-line with the customer expectations.
- Develop & maintain good network with customers and Channel Partners. 9. Report and MIS preparation.
Core Functional Knowledge:
PLC, HMI, SCADA, Motion Servos, Sensors, Safety Vision, Components
Robotics product experience would be an added advantage.
Experience to handle big End user and/or Auto OEMs and/or Auto Component Manufacturers.
Important Skills & Behavioural Competencies
- Good Communication & Presentation skills with an eye for details.
- Ability to work under pressure, target oriented and dedicate extra hours if needed on assignments.
B.E ,MBA or equivalent diploma
3 to 6 years of experience of industrial automation sales. Primarily in to the infrastructure segment.
Salary Range: 20000 to 28000
Based on experience salary will be negotiable.
Working location: kochi,kerala